NGTech Services and Capabilities
- Enterprise Value Management – EVM to help clients define business drivers and align those drivers to the right technology. This is ‘full-service IT consulting’.
- TalentReq, to help clients recruit for supplemental staffing services / permanent placements and assign technical skills on demand.
- Value Bridge, to help clients deliver tasks economically by build and economic ‘bridge’ to NGTech’s offshore and near-shore facilities. We contain the risk and cost and our client’s benefit by the value proposition.
Follow our delivery techniques called PMTech, which has earned status as an IBM Premier Business Partner, Senior Microsoft Solutions Partner, and an SAP ERP Integrator. We are able to draw upon industry experts to meet client expectations.
Our Broad-base Recruiting Capabilities
Our Delivery Processes:
- Established network of recruiters both domestically and internationally
- Staff of 75+ recruiters located offshore in India, Chicago, Il, and Boston, MA
Established business transformation consultancy process called Enterprise Value Management (EVM)
- Web security evaluation and remediation using IBM Rational AppScan
- Microsoft Project Server and SharePoint team collaboration expertise
- IBM Rational Team Concert team collaboration and Focalpoint PPM Software expertise
- eCommerce architecture, Salesforce Integration, and eCommerce development
- Established project management techniques called PMTech
- Established estimating techniques called ESTech
- Established SDLC, software-integration and QA methodologies called DEVTech and EQuATE
IBM Premier Business Partner
- CISCO Technical Partner
- SAP Integrator
- BI Analytics software solutions
- SOA Microsoft .Net technology
- We are developers in .Net Framework, C++, C#, Java, and open source,
- eCommerce B2B and B2C web application development
- SAP / ERP / EPIC / Cerner integration
- Portal development in WebSphere (WCS), ATG Commerce, and SharePoint technologies
- Business transformation and thought leadership Practice
- Supply chain management, logistics, and financial services expertise
- Disaster Recovery, web and network security, and Business Continuity consulting
- Hyderabad, India (Next Generation Technology, Inc)
The personnel who would be responsible for the recruiting process are:
Christopher Velis, Head of Recruiting and Delivery Operations
As a senior Operations Manager, Chris brings over 20 years of IT experience in people and project management skills. His career has focused on recruiting IT talent and staffing projects with that talent to adhere to firm performance metrics. Chris is experienced in managing teams of recruiters numbering over 75 recruiters in both domestic and international venues. He is skilled at performing well as a staffing agent supporting vendor management organization for state governments (Wisconsin most recently) as well a major corporations.
The staffing process:
We have a team of over 75 dedicated full-time salaried recruiters and a staff of over 50 Alliance Recruiting Partners with a recruiting operation manager located in both onshore and offshore.
Primary Contact :
Phone: 847-454-0900 Ext.225,
Director of Operations
Phone: 847-454-0900, Ext.227,
Director of Sales
Phone: 847-454-0900, Ext.206,
Corporate Office and Development Center
116 S Arlington Heights Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005