Processing and Utilization
Next Generation Technology
Consulting Services, Inc.
Time and Cost
The Assessment would cover a time-period of 10 to 12 days as described in this Case Study, or, would be delivered as supplemental staffing if you prefer.
Must improved application performance Better security Best practices to streamline future utilization of Salesforce as a CRM solution
Many clients are evaluating improving the CRM -workflow through Salesforce.com Service and Sales Cloud as a common platform for a variety of internal business development processes.
Next generation Technology has developed a process to evaluate the appropriateness of Salesforce.com and identify the processes to maximize the investment in a Salesforce solution.
This Assessment concludes with a set of prototypes and recommendation to support Salesforce.
Too often, Salesforce is adopted and not used to derive maximum return. The typical applications of the Salesforce solution to enhance a client’s CRM objectives are:
Sales-lead monitoring and pipeline
Sales-lead monitoring and pipeline
Customer services desk process improvement — Service Cloud
In each application of Salesforce, the objective is to enhance revenue through effective lead and pipeline management or reduce time and cost to respond to and resolve customer service tickets
As part of the evaluation, clients have engaged Next Generation Technology to deliver an Assessment and provide Salesforce.com expertise to the integration process. We ensure that the implementation is planned and executed properly and that the features and best practices in the product are implemented to the client’s advantage.
The goal of the Assessment is to replicate and enhance CRM processes using Salesforce.com and provide better technology to deliver needed information from legacy systems to these processes.
To accomplish these objectives, Next Generation Technology assigns an experienced and certified Salesforce.com implementation expert to conduct the Assessment.
The Assessment evolves by following these general steps:
- Problem Definition — What business reasons justified the acquisition of Salesforce?
- ROI Statement — What was the target expectation; increase in revenue or decrease in operating cost?
- Salesforce Features Expectation — What features constituted the most important expectation of the commitment to Salesforce?
- Salesforce Features Presentation — Based upon the information gathered through various facilitated meetings and one-on-one interviews, our Certified Salesforce expert would review a comprehensive list of features and scenarios that would enhance the utilization of Salesforce in this environment.
- Salesforce Features Prioritization — As a team, our Salesforce expert would work with client stakeholders to assign a priority value to the various Features that are most important to the organization.
- Salesforce Feature Prototype — Last, as a basis for recommendations, our Salesforce expert would develop prototypes of the top two Features that are important to the organization. These prototypes will be designed to show how the Problem Definition and ROI Statement would be further enhanced by Salesforce
By engaging Salesforce.com expertise early in the process, the client would be able to take advantage of implementation best practices, product best practices, and knowledge gained from past implementation thus minimizing risk, cost, and time-to-market.
What we did
With the solutions provided by Innvoke, this company was able to see immediate results in their productivity. They also gained the comfort of knowing that their systems were no longer as vulnerable to viruses and security threats.
QUALIFIED LEADS INCREASE
CONVERSION RATES INCREASED
A few kind Words from Client
"Innvoke acts like our in-house tech department. They understand the needs and budgetary constraints of a small business. Innvoke provides excellent IT service and are always accessible on the phone, regardless of the situation. We have been a happy client of Innvoke for the past four years and plan on staying with them for a very long time!"